H is for HOWRAH
- Howrah is situated on the Howrah bank of the Howrah Bridge
- Said to be one of the biggest stations in the country
- Trains run throughout suburbs, West Bengal and the major cities of India
- Second oldest station and one of the largest railway complexes in India
- 21 platforms
- 300 trains to every part of the country
- Over 1,000,000 passengers every day
- Made functional 1 December 1905. - Designed by British Engineer Halsey Ricardo.
Sounds straightforward but go wait for a train there and see how straightforward the experience really is.